January 26, 2009

Spirit Pine Schedule

Here is our schedule for the year at Spirit Pine.

We have already completed our Passive Solar Hot Water and our Earth Sculpture course. Still ahead this year is our straw-clay barn raising, an owner builder cob home, greywater systems, ferrocement roof structures, composting toilets and a course on earthen and lime paints and plasters. I hope you will join us!


































Please let me know if you want me to email or snail mail you a copy as I am still trying to figure out how to post this so that you can read all the text! Any web designers out there who want to barter for a course in craft or natural building?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eva,

These look amazing! You look happy and your photos are beautiful and full of life. Could you please email me a copy of the workshop flyer? it's amaraba [at] yahoo.

thank ya kindly!

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Colin said...

Eva,
Please email me a copy of the brochure! Is there a Spirit Pine Ranch website?

I was planning a hike to Quail Springs--and someone told me about Spirit Pine--

You might try uploading the pdf to google docs--I believe there is a pdf viewer there you could link to from the blog.

peace & a smile,

6:37 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

Eva,
Please email the schedule to colinleath a@t gmail dot com (there's a link to it in my profile too.
a breath and a smile,
Colin

9:19 AM  
Blogger adnd74 said...

Greetings Evalarevolution!! I happened to stumble upon your blog while admiring cob constructions on the the internet while wishing I could create something like that. The things that have seen and bloged are so wonderful! I understand website construction and administration and have the ability to produce a web presence to your liking. I've been looking for a web project and the stars just kinda lined up and led me to you. I love that you would consider to trade services, and hope that you will consider trading services with me. scott [at] panacearanch [dot] com

9:30 PM  
Blogger adnd74 said...

I forgot to mention that the brochure is availible online here: syv-online.com/images/temp/brochure_spirit_pine.pdf

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home