May 4, 2010

Fuddy Plaster

Last week I made and plastered the exterior of the Fuddy,
the new Pallet Strutcure at Spirit Pine.

Above is a photo inside the Fuddy....
the walls are still awaiting an interior finish plaster.

This structure was built almost completely for free
with locally gathered materials and savvy resourcefulness.


Blogger Lucy said...

I am so beyond impressed. Thank you for sharing the photos. I have wanted to do something liket his for a long time. I have the resources around me and not much $$. Projects like this would work so well on our farm.

12:16 PM  
Blogger BOHEMIAN FOREST said...

i luv this soooo much! keep up the amazing work!

8:49 PM  
Blogger evalarevolution said...

Thanks for the positive feedback. Building this pallet structure was a great experience! I haven't been posting much to my blog lately. Look for photos on my website- and also many on facebook.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home